Friday 18 July 2008

The Freaks come out at Night...

I'm perplexed. Why is it good things come in two? Why is it some weekends in London I'm searching (torch on the helmet style) for a banging night and all I get is a muted fart.

Tonight on the otherhand, I hardly searched didn't even stick my hands down the back of my sofa. And guess what? Yes, two, a pair of sick nights about to Boom & Squeak till the crowd shrieks!!

Firstly It has to be the Egg. Blowing up with a silly Friday session.






D Double E, yes just doing his tinnnng!!



A real highlight in the (from experience I can say this) super duper Grime Vs Rave room. Along with Dj Spyro and the Bully Boyz rocking the riddims; I can already taste the sounds!

So check out option one: The Egg, 200 York Way, Kings Cross, London
Also a good one for the cash-strapped, being free before 11:00pm and £8 after.

Option two? I can hardly contain myself because tonight in London, in Fabric, the mighty Swedish Bit lords that are SlagsmÄlsklubben (Fight club in our native tounge) will throw stones, beats, blips, condoms? At a crowd of Londoners. Ok. You say. "I don't know who these swedes are". Tonight if you want, you can!


And just to give your ears, eyes a flavour look down no! not at your crotch at the films!!



And if you want to see how they perform in a club...



This night however (calming my exhuberance) is not just about SMK
Boy 8-Bit is bussing his groove, as is Das pop. This night is batting all the balls out of the park !!

BOOM!

Darragh

No comments: