Wednesday 16 July 2008

Rise and Shine !

So just woke up. Rubbing my eye's wide with disbelief.

I know, I know it was on Sunday and I know, I know today is not Monday! But good reasons can be given. Death of my goldfish at the paws/jaws of my recently murdered cat, coupled with a terrifying terminal hangover.

Excuses, excuses.

No excuses needed for Rise, it's atmosphere was sunkissed. The vibe? A real good giggle. Rodney P a personal highlight really got the party shockin. I even heard @ one point Fallacy & Fusions The Groundbreaker which got the crowd ground-breaking!



This day filled me with nostalgia in such a way it made me appreciate the present a lot more. Old dog's like Jimmy Cliff & Rodney P are still chewing the cud and just because they've been there done that they can rise and keep doing it&doing it&doing it again!

So how's life in London ?

Darragh

No comments: